Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Let the countdown begin

This will be a year of many firsts: first home and first blog.  With only a few days left until the official closing, I figured I should start sharing some of my thoughts about the whole process.  While excitement is certainly a major emotion, the nerves have started to rear their ugly head, so I probably won't eat much all weekend until the deal is done.

Not sure how good I will be at this whole blog thing, but I will do my best to share the ups and downs of first-time-SOLO-home ownership with you and maybe by sharing my thoughts I will keep myself somewhat sane.  Thanks to Erin for the idea and the cute play on words for the title (if you watch HGTV, you know what I mean).

As the day gets closer and I have a chance to upload more photos (including the finished bathroom), here is a sneak peak at the property.  You can also join me in the: http://mapmike.com/cara.html.  My great friend Mike made this for me so that I will always know exactly how much time I have until I am a POOR, but HAPPY homeowner.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Can't wait to "follow along". Thanks for doing this...it will make us feel like we aren't so far away, and we'll be able to celebrate with you along the way.
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete