| Watching my clothes get beat up by the commercial strength washer for the last time. |
Friday, January 27, 2012
Squeaky clean
You have probably seen the commercial that shows a man and a woman coming up with numerous reasons why they didn't workout. I forgot my sneakers; I forgot my pony-tail holder; Wednesday's are weird; I missed the cat and my personal favorite - I don't think I need it today. Every time I see this commercial I laugh, not because I use these excuses for the gym, but because I use these excuses for reasons why I shouldn't go to the laundromat. Tonight, however, I jumped at the chance to wash my clothes at the small, semi-clean, unheated bane of my existence for one reason - it was my LAST regular visit. An hour and a half and one very long conversation with Señorita Loco later and my clothes are squeaky clean. As I drove away from the building with my various piles, I couldn't help but shed a tear - of pure JOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Compared to the few that I have been in, that one looks pretty nice! No?
ReplyDeleteIt certainly is better than some, but it still manages to attack the crazies :)
ReplyDelete