Monday, November 5, 2012

Party Central!!!

I am starting to believe that in my past life, I was an event planner. I find so much joy in organizing gatherings, decorating and finding those little touches that make the day special.  I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to host a baby shower for one of my dearest friends.  She is welcoming her first child in about a month and it was my pleasure to be able to bring her family and friends together to celebrate and spoil her and the little one.  I am looking forward to hosting more events at the house - especially now that the new dishwasher is here and working like a champ.
We pushed the furniture aside and ate lunch in the living room.




We decorated onsies on the porch




The loot and the dessert :)

The beautiful mom-to-be and one of her many gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment