![]() |
| The inside of the closet appears to have the original color of the carpet |
Fastest leaf blower in the East? Well, not quite, but I am learning. I was able to check a number of projects off the 'To Do' list this weekend. With work and volleyball, I have had little time to spend in the yard. I cleared the calendar this past Sunday in order to dedicate a few hours to the ever-growing piles of leaves and the ever-growing grass. My recent leaf blower purchase certainly helped with the process. I am pretty sure that if Tim 'the Tool Man' Taylor made a leaf blower, this would be the end result. The yard looks great and as a reward, I took some time to enjoy the fresh air and decorate for Halloween. I hope my spooky porch will attract some local kids who are looking for candy...otherwise, I am going to have to eat all of the candy myself.Finally, I took a little time to cook this weekend. Two stews, a casserole and some cranberry/apple sauce. My new apple peeler made the job much easier.













No comments:
Post a Comment