Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Finishing touches...round 1

My mother and I have been working hard the past two days trying to clean, unpack and arrange items in the house.  So many people have come and gone in the past three days that my head is still spinning.  Five great friends helped with the furniture move on Sunday, the cable was installed yesterday, my energy audit and new mattress delivery happened today.  I have been trying to squeeze running and bootcamp into the mix of cleaning/unpacking/organizing/shopping, needless to say, I am EXHAUSTED.  So, forgive me for not posting pictures tonight, but after my bedroom is arranged tomorrow, I will sit down an upload some photos and tell you some tales.  Until then here is a look at the before in the living room and kitchen.  I hear my mother busy with the shop vacuum again, so I better get back to work :)


No comments:

Post a Comment