Friday, February 24, 2012

Settling in...one room at a time

For the past five days, my mother and I have been working non-stop to get things in order in the house.  Our hard work has definitely paid off!  I am absolutely in love with the rooms that we have finished.  While there is still more work to do, I am well on my way to feeling completely settled.  On the way home from dinner this evening, my mom suggested a quick stop at a local furniture store to look for a dining room table to replace the table that originally sat in my kitchen when I was a baby.  While that table will move outside to the porch eventually, my new table should arrive next week :)  More pictures of the other rooms, including the kitchen and dining room will be available soon.

A special thanks to all who have sent cards, gifts and well wishes!  I could not have done this without so much support and the help of some really wonderful friends.

I cannot figure out how to get the slide show working, so just quick on the link below to see photos.

Settling in...one room at a time

1 comment:

  1. I love all of the house pictures. I'm especially taken with your bathroom paint color. John's favorite picture was the one of the Versa loaded with kayak and bikes. :-)

    ReplyDelete