| The floors moments after the last coat of polyurethane was applied. I can't wait to see them in full daylight. |
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Phase 1 complete
For the past three days three men have been spending quality time in my new house - to refinish the floors. Very soon after I decided to purchase my house, I decided that I would refinish the floors before I moved a single personal belonging. I scheduled the floor crew to arrive the morning after the closing and they arrived right on time at 7am. Each day after work I opened the basement door to sneak a peak at the progress. Today, I arrived as the crew was placing the last coat of polyurethane on the floor. I was amazed at how beautiful the floors looked! Now that phase 1 is complete I am gearing up for phase 2 (and phases 3,4,5, etc) - painting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment